We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a product lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for improving the quality of our products by defining and implementing better processes, and championing the user at every turn.
Main purposes of job
- Help clients discover and prioritise requirements
- Project management
- Design & User Experience
Some of the key activities within this role
- Requirements Gathering and Definition
- User Experience Design
- Proposition / new business work
- Help projects keep getting tasks over the ‘figuring things out’ hill into ‘getting things done’
- Improve clients’ money generation or saving by focusing on the needs of the end user
- Dragon Drop has a clear proposition to use in sales pitches.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Remote working experience
Benefits of working with us
- 25 holiday days per year, on top of the bank holiday allowance
- A conference budget
- Flexible working hours and location
- New MacBook Pro / Equivalent Linux Laptop
- Interesting range of clients and projects from across the globe
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Flexible path towards future roles and specialisms
- Small, friendly, personably team
- Quarterly drinks
Send us your CV and, if we think you will make a good team member, we'll get in touch for an initial chat.
Following this is a face-to-face interview with one of our directors.
Salary range: on application